Head - Roman Yakushev
- consideration of taxpayers’ appeals against tax authorities’ activities and decisions;
- coordination and support of subordinate tax authorities’ activity aimed at considering taxpayers’ appeals;
- monitoring and analysis of results of tax appeals practice, monitoring of case law;
- analysis of international experience regarding pre-court procedures, development of proposals about improvement of such procedures;
- development of statements which show the results of disputes settlement.